Annual Challenge Quilt
The 2021 Quilt Challenge is ready and we are ready to reveal some of the details:
- Using Jen Kingwell’s “My Small World” pattern, or by designing a completely different pattern of your own choosing, create one quilt top depicting your small world.
- Jen Kingwell will help judge our challenge this autumn!!
- Size: any dimension but not to exceed 52″ X 33″ or 33″ x 52″.
- The quilt can be made of any types of fabrics, materials or embellishments.
- The completed panel does not require quilting or binding.
- Since the challenge is to create “My Small World“, no group projects will be permitted.
- To give Jen Kingwell credit where credit is due, pattern sharing is strongly discouraged.
- Entrance fee has been waived by the Board again this year!
- Tops need to be completed for the reveal at the October meeting. Please email a digital picture to Diana Bevilacqua on or before 11:59 pm Oct. 11. Late entries will NOT be accepted, no exceptions.
- There is no need to bring your quilt tops to the Oct. meeting. We will again have a slideshow. But do bring them to the November Show and Tell meeting!
- Voting will be done virtually again this year after the Oct. meeting.
YES! There will be Prizes!