Annual Challenge Quilt
The 2021 Quilt Challenge is ready and we are ready to reveal some of the details:
- Using Jen Kingwell’s “My Small World” pattern, or by designing a completely different pattern of your own choosing, create one quilt top depicting your small world
- Size: Any dimension but not to exceed 52″ X 33″ or 33″ x 52″.
- The quilt can be made of any types of fabrics, materials or embellishments.
- The completed panel does not require quilting or binding.
- Since the challenge is to create “My Small World“, no group projects will be permitted.
- To give Jen Kingwell credit where credit is due, pattern sharing is strongly discouraged.
- No group quilts will be permitted.
- Entrance fee is $5 to cover the cost of prizes.
- Tops need to be completed for the reveal at the October meeting.
YES! There will be Prizes!