Annual Challenge Quilt
For this challenge, you are to create an art quilt that depicts a scene from a favorite children’s storybook. The storybook could be one from your own childhood or a favorite of your children or grandchildren.
- Quilt is to measure 18 inches x 22 inches when finished. You decide the orientation (18″ x 22″ or 22″ x 18″, either is fine).
- Quilt can be made of any type of materials and embellishments.
- The completed panel(s) must be a quilt sandwich(es), quilted and bound.
- Group collaborated quilts are permitted.
- May create up to 3 quilts – quilts can be 3 scenes from the same book or from 3 different books.
- Cost is $5 per quilt (to cover the cost of the prizes).
- Be completed by the October Guild Meeting.
YES! There will be Prizes!